YAG Laser - Williamson Eye Institute
It is a non-invasive laser procedure to eliminate the cloudiness that occasionally interferes with a patient's vision after cataract surgery. During the cataract surgery the cataract is removed, but a thin membrane that held the cataract is left in place to hold the implanted artificial lens.
What Is the YAG Eye Procedure? |
A YAG procedure, or Nd:YAG posterior capsulotomy, is a type of corrective surgery sometimes needed to correct cloudiness of the lens covering, which is known as posterior capsule opacification, following cataract surgery, explains WebMD. A surgeon uses a laser to correct the cloudiness during the ...
Having a Yag laser capsulotomy following cataract surgery ...
The aim of this information sheet is to answer some of the questions you may have about having a Yag laser capsulotomy. It explains the benefits, risks and alternatives of the procedure as well as what you can expect when you come to hospital.
- yag laser for scar tissue after cataract surgery
- yag laser capsulotomy after cataract surgery
- yag laser treatment after cataract surgery
- q-switched nd yag laser tattoo removal
- nd yag laser hair removal seattle
- carpal tunnel surgery video on surgery procedure
- nd yag laser hair removal reviews
- nd yag laser hair removal settings
- reduction ratio of limestone crusher
- sugar mill machine stanastel
- sand washing machine in irland
- gemstone cutter machine south africa
- famous black and white landscape photographers from 1900s