Chapter 9 - Tools and implements - Food and Agriculture ...
The hand sickle is used to harvest crops like wheat, maize, barley, pulses and grass etc. Big sickle (Darat) is used to harvest fodder from trees. Gandasa (chopper) and axe are used to harvest crops like sugar-cane etc. Postharvest tools and implements. 1.
Farm tools and implement - SlideShare
1. Farm Tools in Agricultur al Crop Production 2. Farm tools and implement play a very important role in agricultural crop production. Their availability makes the work much easier and 3. Hand Tools-these are usually light and are used without the help of animals or machines. 4. The following are basic hand tools used in agricultural crop production: 5.
- farm implement use japan
- rock cutting tools for use with band saw
- used farm rock crushers for sale pto driven
- iron ore pellet production technology
- how to plan the production process in quarries
- production process of limestone mining
- iron ore production machenary
- gypsum powder production
- peanutbutter grinding machine pdf
- mobile iron ore crusher china underground
- granite crusher 1000cum hr
- how use the sand machine
- grinder wheel suitable to grind tungstun carbide material